The Passion of Cooking
Three night full-emersion cooking experience at The Borgo Cooking School Our philosophy at the Borgo Cooking School is simple; we want to share a love of good food – Tuscan style. Enjoy the pleasure of nurturing, harvesting and eating locally grown Tuscan food in the most atmospheric and inspiring of settings. The Borgo Cooking School encapsulates all that is good about seasonal cooking. From a Tuscan garden to a Tuscan kitchen table – plain, simple, perfect. Simply enjoy spending time at our farm and follow the natural journey of our freshly grown ingredients from farm to plate.
The package includes:
- 3 Nights stay in the room category of your choice
- All rooms include welcome drink, gourmet breakfast and fresh fruit, flowers and prosecco in room upon arrival
- Farm and vegetable garden tour
- “Tuscan Traditions” Cooking Class – An authentic local mamma who shares her family recipes for all to enjoy. Mamma Olga teaches the secrets of creating classic comfort food ‘Tuscan Style’. In this hands-on cooking class, you will not only learn how to make many traditional dishes, but also learn how to pair wines to your menu with our Sommelier before sitting down to enjoy your meal all together in a relaxed and family atmosphere.
- Sweet traditions & Chocolate passion – Each of our hands-on Italian pastry classes are held by our gifted pastry chef who shares his techniques and secrets.
- Borgo Cooking School apron, notepad and recipes
Starting from € 2.610,00
Valid: 01 May 2021 - 29 October 2021
Offers subject to availability. Rates based on double occupancy only.
Not accumulable with other offers or amenities. Not retroactive.
For more information, terms & conditions and to reserve please contact us at:
Tel. +39 0577 75 1222 or at email@example.com